Muscles and Exercise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Types of Physical Activity Discussion Question #3

2 posters

Go down

Types of Physical Activity Discussion Question #3 Empty Types of Physical Activity Discussion Question #3

Post by Admin Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:42 pm

What do you think the article means in the second paragraph when they say, “...the best kind of physical activity is the one that you will do”?

Admin
Admin

https://musclesandexercise.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Types of Physical Activity Discussion Question #3 Empty Re: Types of Physical Activity Discussion Question #3

Post by Adriana.S. Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Adriana
I believe the paragragh is say do an excorize that you can do constently and not give up one it because it gets to hard or you say you want to do it but never do

Adriana.S.

Back to top Go down

Types of Physical Activity Discussion Question #3 Empty Re: Types of Physical Activity Discussion Question #3

Post by DanaCr Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:41 pm

The best exercise is the one you will do, because its better to do the exercise you want, instead of not doing any at all.

DanaCr

Back to top Go down

Types of Physical Activity Discussion Question #3 Empty reply to question 3

Post by Brittany 12334 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:54 pm

I think that this paragraph means that the best one you do is one that will help you out the most. The fact that you actually choose to do something rather than being a couch potato is what helps you. The paragraph wants to encourage people to do as much as they can and to actually do something.

Brittany 12334

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn F. Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:12 pm

I believe that the article meant that if you do an exercise that you do not enjoy, then you will put it off to the point of not doing it at all.

Evelyn F.

Back to top Go down

Post by JSS Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:17 pm

I think that this article is trying to say, find an exercise that fits you and your life style. Not everything is going to work, and you're not going to like everything that you may try. You need to find something that works with your life.

JSS

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzy f Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:20 pm

it is saying that while all forms of exercise are good but the best one for you to do is one that you will actually participate in, or one you enjoy doing

lizzy f

Back to top Go down

Post by Madi w. Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:22 pm

The article means to me at least that if you're doing exercises that you don't like you're more likely to put it off and ignore it. If you enjoy the exercise you're more likely to want to work out.

Madi w.

Back to top Go down

Post by BaileyC2 Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:25 pm

I believe that what it means by "An exercise you will do" is like, if you say your going to do exercise, you may or may not do it. Where as if you do anything, even if it's just walking, it will benefit in many more ways than just sitting on the couch eating potato chips while watching T.V.

BaileyC2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down